Top 10 Astonishing Facts About Apple. Here below you can find out top ten Amazing Facts About Apple.Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company. Here below you can Read interesting facts about Apple company.
Facts About Apple
- 1. Apple was founded on April 1st, 1976 by Steven Paul Jobs, Steven Gary Wozniak and Ronald Gerald Wayne.
2. Steve jobs sold his Volkswagen and Steve Wozniak sold his Hewlett-Packard scientific calculator to raise the capital for their new company.
Also read: Evolution of iOS on SpinFold
3. Apple was called Apple Computer , Inc. for the first 30 years. Later it was changed to Apple Inc. on January 9, 2007. The word computer is removed to reflect its expanding electronic market.
4. The price of original 4k Apple 1 at $666.66 was set by Steve Jobs, doubling the cost of manufacturing.
5. Apple 1, Apple’s first computer did not include monitor, keyboard or case and it was an assembled circuit board.
6. Apple pushed past Microsoft as the most valuable technology company in the world, in 2010. which has a value of $222.12 billion at that time.
7. Apple surpassed Exxon as the most valuable company in the world in August 2011.
8. In July 2011, Apple had an operating cash balance of $76.4 billion. Which is greater than the reserves of U.S.Treasury which is $73.7 billion.
9. Apple’s first logo was a single apple with a bite, partly to prevent it looking like cherry with colored stripes. Steve Jobs replaced the rainbow color of the apple logo with white in 1997.
10. In 2009 Apple generated $625 for every iPhone they sold, which has a count of 40 million phones.