Top 10 Interesting facts about food and nutrition. Here below you can read top ten Interesting facts about food and nutrition Read these Facts about Food and amaze yourself.
Interesting facts about food and nutrition
- McDonald’s fast food chains employ over 1.5 million people around the world. More fast food facts.
- A lot of people believe that fruit juices are healthy.
- It seems to make sense, because they come from fruit.
- There are around 2000 different plant types that humans use to cultivate food.
- Examples of popular vegetables include lettuce, carrots, asparagus, cauliflower, broccoli, spinach, potatoes and onions.
- The sweet potato is a root vegetable and is not closely related to the potato. More potato facts.
- LDL stands for Low Density Lipoprotein and HDL stands for High Density Lipoprotein.
- Examples of popular fruits include apples, oranges, pears, strawberries, peaches, bananas, apricots and grapes.
- Technically speaking, strawberries aren’t even berries! Read our strawberry facts to learn more.
- The average apple contains around 130 calories. More apple facts.