Top 10 Random Food Facts. Here below you can read top ten Food & Nutrition Facts.You can read here food facts for kids,fun healthy food facts, Interesting facts about food and nutrition.
Top 10 Random Food Facts
- The oldest evidence for soup is from 6,000 B.C. and calls for hippopotamus and sparrow meat.
- Pringles once had a lawsuit trying to prove that they weren’t really potato chips.
- Pound cake got its name from its original recipe, which called for a pound each of butter, eggs, sugar, and flour.
- Ripe cranberries will bounce like rubber balls.
- An average ear of corn has an even number of rows, usually 16.
- Consuming dairy may cause acne.
- About 70% of olive oil being sold is not actually pure olive oil.
- Real aged balsamic vinegar actually costs anywhere from $75 to $400 or more.
- . Store bought 100% “real” orange juice is 100% artificially flavored.
- The most expensive pizza in the world costs $12,000 and takes 72 hours to make.