Top 10 Weird Nutrition Facts. Here below you can read top ten Weird Nutrition Facts. Read this Shocking food and Nutrition Facts and amaze yourself.
Weird Nutrition Facts
- About 70% of olive oil being sold is not actually pure olive oil.
- Real aged balsamic vinegar actually costs anywhere from $75 to $400 or more.
- Store bought 100% “real” orange juice is 100% artificially flavored.
- The most expensive pizza in the world costs $12,000 and takes 72 hours to make.
- The winner of the 2013 Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating contest consumed 69 hot dogs in 10
- McDonald’s sells 75 hamburgers every second of every day. That’s approximately 6.5 million a day and 2.5 billion a year. Quite a set of stats, huh?
- out of 10 Americans are deficient in Potassium.
- Blueberries will not ripen until they are picked.
- About 150 people per year are killed by coconuts.
- Ketchup was used as a medicine back in the 1930’s.